Tuesday, December 30, 2008

D.J. L/V's NEW YEAR'S GIFT...

BAD_ARTWORK


My gift to all the peeps that supported MEGA & all our individual gigs!

MORE ABOUT THE CUTS, LESS ABOUT THE MIX...

Thanks for a fantastic 2008 - L/V



TRACKS:
Intro-Born Bad-Juliette Lewis/Natural Born Killers
1. Sound The Alarm-Thievery Corporation
2 .Le Coeur Au Bout Des Doigts-Jacqueline Taïeb
3. Summer's Gone-Pretty Lights
4. Living In The Light [Brixton Bass Remix]-Caron Wheeler
5. Underestimate- The Chimes
6. I Won't Race You-Caural
7. Two Icicles-Flunk
8. Coolin' -Koushik
9. I'm Sorry-Mayer Hawthorne And The Country
10. Sleepyhead-Passion Pit
11. Say Kids [Hit Me Beats]-Coldcut
12. Flowers [Wizdum 12" Remix]-The Emotions
13. Colour My Life-M People
14. Me Voy Pa'l Mar-Monareta
15. I'm Good, I'm Gone [Metronomy Remix]-Lykke Li
16. Coming Down From Love-Bobby Caldwell
17. Hard Times-Boz Scaggs
18. Bringin' It-Nighmares On Wax
19. Love Like The Sun-The Repercussions
Outro-Extremely Erudite Of Music Technology-Maki Mannami



Download This Mixtape @Divshare Now!

No comments: