Friday, September 5, 2008

CRACK is BACK???

So I was perusing MySpace and Moustache Mondays, L.A.'s "Glam Boy" spot, reminded me of this phenomenon while posting their club bulletin along with this flashback video:

"Your Momma's On Crack Rock"-The Dogs


Then, I found this:

An Amy Winehouse Rehab Parody-


There are a zillion Crack Head documentaries including this man's love for Cheetos and dancing:



This gentleman is my personal favorite:



The list of artists who have attacked the topic in their work is endless....

"Dopeman"-N.W.A.


Even Metal bands have touted the cultural effects of this drug:

"Crack Baby"-The Neighbors Hate Us


The seminal song that really brought the issue to light:

"Crack Killed Apple Jack"-General Kane


After my extensive search for humorous and or interesting material to post, I eventually encountered the harsh reality; the all too prevalent existence of drug addiction which has helped to eliminate multitudes of self esteem, which isn't funny at all:



BUY "Crackheads Gone Wild" HERE

And last, but not least, my favorite pictorial essay/blog on the controversial subject...

It has an extremely witty narrative, sad as the situation might be, so don't sleep on clicking the link!

It can be found HERE...

[Big Up's to DJ Skeet Skeet for this one!]

No comments: